Our most valuable asset is our large in-house team of highly qualified and experienced translators, account linguists and project managers. They are skilfully led by our management team who have a combined 70+ years’ vocational and commercial experience in the translation industry. STP has a comprehensive staff training programme and commitment to continuing professional development to ensure that we keep up with developments in our industry.Read more...
- IT infrastructure
- Business & productivity software
- Translation productivity software
- Bespoke solutions & customised integration
Processes, standards & QC
- How we work
- In-house training
- Information management
- EN 15038/ISO 17100
- Quality management system
- Complaint handling
- Terms & conditions
- Payment terms
- Professional indemnity insurance
News, testimonials & affiliations
- #NTIF2014 at Xmas http://t.co/OqKAdyuCm2
- RT @amclind: @anucarnegie last woman planking at 11.42 min - WOW #NTIF2014 #SocialHour Congratulations!! @GALA_Global http://t.co/uKWogrBR1R
- RT @amclind: @anucarnegie yes, last woman standing 11,42 - WOW #NTIF2014 #SocialHour Congratulations!! @GALA_Global http://t.co/aJLmUxO0nZ
- "@CETranslation: Very informative Project Management seminar from @STPConnect Project Manager Susie Hoare in Portsmouth today! #xl8"
- RT @robertetches: #NTIF2014 Hans Rosenfeldt: Phenomenal Nordic Noire - last year in the UK, Scandinavian authors sold more than US authors.