Our most valuable asset is our large in-house team of highly qualified and experienced translators, account linguists and project managers. They are skilfully led by our management team who have a combined 70+ years’ vocational and commercial experience in the translation industry. STP has a comprehensive staff training programme and commitment to continuing professional development to ensure that we keep up with developments in our industry.Read more...
- IT infrastructure
- Business & productivity software
- Translation productivity software
- Bespoke solutions & customised integration
Processes, standards & QC
- How we work
- In-house training
- Information management
- EN 15038/ISO 17100
- Quality management system
- Complaint handling
- Terms & conditions
- Payment terms
- Professional indemnity insurance
News, testimonials & affiliations
- Crime doesn't pay. #STPconnect one of 75 unsecured creditors to be paid from confiscated director's funds. @xl8fail http://t.co/fT0hfQbSrQ
- Excellent original blog and subsequent commentary on #tradosstudio vs. #memoQ features and limitations. #CATtools http://t.co/raMmRra3BR
- Spent an interesting half hour with @Nickrosenthal today, getting to grips with memoQ subvendor groups. Thanks for a great tool, @kilgray!
- EU-DGT survey on language industry traineeships extended until 23 January #translation #xl8 #l10n #t9n #g11n #careers http://t.co/omFajftJNE
- LOL :) "@nickrosenthal: If you ever wondered how good Google Translate really is, take a read of this witty article: http://t.co/uDzCMWnZPs"