We’re Sandberg, a leading international language service provider. We provide professional translation and localisation services to our clients, helping them communicate their message to new audiences.
If you have a flair for languages, and you’re interested in online projects that can be completed from home, then we’d love to hear from you! For this work, you don’t have to be a qualified translator.
We are looking for people who:
- are native speakers of West Greenlandic
- can collaborate with us remotely as independent contractors
- have a good grasp of linguistics (understand the terminology around grammar and semantics)
- have attention to detail (punctuation, spacing, special characters)
- are flexible (the volume of tasks shifts, guidelines may shift mid-stream)
- are fast learners
- have solid English language skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Translation (English into West Greenlandic)
- Revision (English into West Greenlandic)
- Other linguistic tasks assigned to you as requirements arise
We will expect you to:
- Use a multitude of software tools, including translation environment tools
- Use a host of linguistic resources
- Follow different translation workflows for different project types
- Understand different translation and quality control processes
Duration and workload
- Before being approved, we’ll test you with an aptitude test
- Once in our community, you’ll be offered projects on an ad hoc basis
- You should be prepared for fluctuation in volume of tasks
Sandberg is a UK-based company with staff in the UK, Bulgaria and the Nordic countries. We’re a solution partner experienced in tailored translation, transcreation and localisation services. We use our experience to find innovative ways to face your multilingual communication challenges.