Combining translation with project management, you will translate and localise content for some of the world’s most recognisable brands. You will also manage work assigned to freelance translators and provide first-class service and support for one or more of STP’s key client accounts.
Your daily tasks will include:
- translation and revision (English into Norwegian Bokmål)
- managing projects from start to finish
- assigning work to freelance translators
- ensuring profitability and timely delivery
- quality control
- direct interaction with STP’s clients
- collaboration with other linguistic teams and departments across STP
Skills and Experience
- undergraduate or postgraduate degree in languages, translation, communications, media or journalism
- native proficiency in Norwegian Bokmål
- fluency in English
- positive, helpful and flexible attitude
- ability to learn new skills, technologies and workflows quickly
- great customer service skills
- degree in English, Nordic languages or Translation Studies
- degrees in Media, Communications, Marketing or IT may also be considered
- translation or content creation experience
- excellent IT skills
- knowledge of computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools
Our main office is in Whiteley, Hampshire, in the south of England. The office is commutable from the vibrant coastal cities of Portsmouth and Southampton, and under two hours from London by train. Gatwick Airport is also only 90 minutes away by train.
Our London office is in Central London. The office is located within a few minutes’ walk from the Underground in a vibrant part of town close to London’s main landmarks and sights.