We’re Sandberg, a leading international language service provider. In addition to our professional translation and localisation work, we help our clients with other language-related projects.
If you have a flair for languages, and you’re interested in online projects that can be completed from home, then we’d love to hear from you! For this work, you don’t have to be a qualified translator.
We are looking for people who:
- can collaborate with us remotely as independent contractors
- are native speakers of Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish or British English
- are creative (able to write the same thing in many different ways),
- have a good grasp of linguistics (understand the terminology around grammar and semantics)
- have attention to detail (punctuation, spacing, special characters)
- have reliable availability (able to commit to 15+ hours per week for the duration of a project)
- are flexible (the volume of tasks shifts, guidelines may shift mid-stream)
- are fast learners
- have solid English language skills.
Duration and workload
- Before being approved, we’ll test you with an aptitude test
- Once in our community, you’ll be invited to participate in these projects as they are launched
- Most projects last several weeks
- Workload is usually lower at first and then grows over time
- You should be prepared for fluctuation in volume of tasks
- The work is usually done in Excel files online
- Remote working.
Sandberg is a UK-based company with staff in the UK, Bulgaria and the Nordic countries. We’re ISO 17100-certified and have a strong reputation for reliability, service and linguistic excellence.
If you’re interested in joining our AI training projects, please fill in this form and a member of our Vendor Management team will contact you if you’re a good fit.